"Because he was stapled to the chicken's butt."

It is 2:30 am and, yes, I am still awake. Why? you may ask. I'm sorry to say I don't have an answer for that. Maybe it's because I'm not really tired or because I spent my night at a not so exciting awards ceremony that was really advertisement for a business or because I had two dinners (or is it dinner and supper or supper and dinner, I'm never quite sure...). But still the fact is that I'm awake when I should be asleep and I'm not tired at all.

But back to the awards ceremony. So this business is called Primerica (that should tell you something, ugly name) and they help people with their money. It actually sounds like a wonderful company, but when you're not interested it's probably the most boring thing you could listen to for and hour or more. But what do you do? Be a supportive friend. The night was not lost though. We went to Chile's after and that was quite enjoyable. Although, our waiter never smiled. Well, he half smiled once, kinda, but it could have just been the light. If you are working with people doing a service, such as waiting, isn't it appropriate to smile every once in awhile. Maybe, I don't know. I've never had the pleasure of doing that kind of work before. All in all a rather splendid evening.

Also a comment on the TV show LOST. I just saw a recap of the entire show and have decided that it is completely insane. Totally and absolutely insane. Whoever thought it up is mad. But incredibly creative.

Well, my lovelies, that's all for now. Don't get caught up in crazy TV shows and next time you have a waiter who just wont smile, ask him "Why did the rat cross the road?"

Comments

Popular Posts