How long has it been. Not as long as I'm thinking, I'm sure. Being home is a weird experience. Being home and not being able to sleep in your own house is even weirder. Seriously, every night after prayer, and hug my family and leave the house. It's like I'm some weird visitor who stays over all day and then finally leaves at 11 o'clock at night. But I guess we all have to make sacrifices for the Lord's servants. Those elders better appreciate it. Ha.

Also I've realized (or remembered) that when you don't do anything, you get sucked into doing all these crazy things for you family. Like today I get to go to my mom's work and help her class paint ovals. Yes, ovals, or an oval. And I get to make a cake for my mom's work Christmas party tonight. Not that I really mind, but sometimes you liked to be asked to do things and not volunteered. Haha. (Although in all fairness I said yes to helping the kids paint.) But whatever to keep me busy I guess. I've become addicted to Disney shows. Haha. I think my family is trying to stop that. There are only so many good shows on TV. What are you going to do? Read more. Haha. Or paint. I do have some projects to get done.... I should go work on that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts