So I'm waiting on the shuttle for the other shuttle that is supposed to take me the rest of the way to Rexburg. Woot. I know, my life is full of way too much excitement. I'm going to write a book about it. Haha. So this break actually was very exciting. I went to Boise, Utah, Texas, Utah, and Boise again. I traveled. Haha. Texas was fun. I finally got to meet Ashlie Lohner's (now Dance) family. They are awesome. Haha. I love them. One of the nicest families I've ever met. The wedding was really nice. Super fancy with a lot of good food. Plus dancing. Got to love it.

So on the shuttle there is the Asian guy, and the whole way to this stop he's been taking non-stop in a language that is not English on the phone. Which I realized is way better then actually speaking in English because it's more like background noise. It was probably the highlight (that is not the right word) of the trip.

Over break I started watching the show Supernatural. I think it might be up there with CSI and Psych as far as how much I like it. Haha. It's hilarious. Okay, if you just watch the previews, you probably wouldn't think that, but it's true. Especially once Castiel and Bobby are on the show more. Haha. For those of you who don't know it's about two brothers, Dean and Sam, who hunt monsters, ghosts, demons, etc. Sometimes it can be a little violent and gory, but it's awesome all the same. Also when it comes to God and angels and the devil it's all completely, totally wrong so just ignore that or don't think about how wrong it is. Anyway, new episodes don't start until January 28th. Stink. On the plus side, new CSI's start this Thursday!! Oh, yeah. I know. I shouldn't be so excited about TV. I was disappointed by the last Psych episode. It seemed a little anti-climatic to me. Sad day.

I just spent way too long taking about TV. I'm a little bored. My shuttle wont be here for another 15 minutes. Joy of joys. So, I'm going to stop the rambling now. Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. Rach speaking of TV you have got me hooked on shows. I refuse to start watching this Supernatural hahaha. I'm glad you enjoy them. Ky and i just started watching
    Monk it's pretty good but I don't like it as much as psych. Love ya beck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts