Yes, it's a Monday, and I'm posting. The end of the world is near folks.

So far in Boot Camp I have lost a total of 8 pounds. Which is actually keeping up with my goal and all without really exercising. So, I hopefully will be doing better when I actually start to exercise. The really problem is that I've felt like crap the past week or so. and yesterday I woke with Pink Eye. Yes, that sickness that I always associate with little kids, but it turns out that adults are susceptible to it also. Joy. Oh, and a lovely hacking cough to top it all off. Somehow, I don't think coughing (and sounding like you are dying) on the phone with a customer is the best things to do to keep a job. Haha. Love it.

In other news. I've read a few more books since last time. I read I Am Legend which I think the movies really missed the whole point of the title (I always did wonder about it when I'd watch the movie). But, the book is good. I would suggest it (it was also a pretty fast read). I read Among the Hidden, which is a children/tween book. It was good. If you like distopia books, you'd probably like it. I've started The Great Gatsby and Dracula. So, my reading is going pretty well. I should probably talk more about the books I read, but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. Although if you are looking for a series, Among the Hidden would be good because there are 6 books that follow the first one. Margaret Haddix is the author.

Well, I'm tired now. I feel like that all the time. I'll have a boost of energy and then feel like sleeping the rest of the day. Wonderful. Oh, and you should all watch Man vs Wild because Bear Grylls is awesome and insane and watching the show makes me want to go into the wild and survive. haha. Which makes me laugh. So, it's an awesome show and should be watched by everyone.

Comments

  1. Are you on Goodreads? I'll have to be friends with you on there if you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried looking for you on Goodreads with your name, and I couldn't find you! What's your user name so I can find you? I'm pretty sure I'm just in there by my name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts