Five Completely Unimportant Things and One Important Thing

Important thing first. I voted for the first time ever! I know, I know, I'm 25 and have had the ability to vote for the past seven (almost eight) years. In my defense, I moved out to Idaho along with my family right after high school, and during the last presidential election I was on my mission. It was really funny though because it was Katelyn, Joseph, and my first time voting. The people at the voting place were really excited about it and insisted that we take pictures.








Pretty awesome, right? I especially love Joseph's pose.

On to the unimportant things.

1. I can pretty much guarantee that none of you will care about this, but one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite animes who I thought had died (but who I had hoped in the back of my mind was still alive) is not dead! He might be in a coma for forever which is still pretty upsetting, but he's not dead.

2. This is for anyone who is a fan of the Avengers. Disney/ABC/Marvel Television are doing a S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show starting in the fall of 2013 and it's going to have Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson!!!!


It is going to be so awesome, and not just because it's going to have our favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in it. The pilot it going to be directed and co-written by Joss Whedon (he did the Avengers movie, you might also know his name from shows like Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse). He is not going to be in charge of the show (he'll just be working on the pilot really), but his wife and brother will be in charge, so I have hope that the show will be amazing.

3. I went to Target the other day and saw this in one of the toy aisles.


The most evil of all toys ever. They have come back! I have no idea why because they are the creepiest things ever and they never die. Seriously, Kate had one and it was just in the closet collecting dust because we realized that it was evil and should never be played with ever. Anyway, this is probably a year or two after she got it, but it suddenly turned on for no reason whatsoever. Freaked me out (I was alone in the room at the time), this weird noise coming from the closet. And do you see the price?! Who would pay $54 for these!? (I apologize to anyone who has recently, but come on, it's creepy.)

4. On the up side of my Target visit I found these.





Light up Legos!!!!!! Okay, they are called laser pegs, but they are basically light up Legos. So cool. I wanted them really bad, but could in no way justify buying a toy made for ten year old boys. I don't think I've ever talked about my love of Legos before. I love them. I babysat the other night, and the little boy wanted help with his Legos. Well, I am a little ashamed to admit that I kind of took over and did the whole thing because it was so much fun. It's a problem I have. I actually own a Legos X-wing and Slave I ship from Star Wars (ten points to whoever can guess who the Slave I belongs to.).

5. I have decided that I kind of love Jeremy Renner, and I wish he was in more things and that the two movies he was nominated for an Oscar for were not rated R. But I guess I can just be grateful that he does a wonderful job as Hawkeye. He's fantastic.


DDoG:
The gospel. Because it makes everything that happens in life okay and manageable. Even when things are bad and a little crazy, it brings peace and comfort and happiness. Love it. And love you.

Comments

  1. I know who the slave 1 belongs to....but you knew that already, I'm sure. My Lego x wing and tie fighter are still hanging from the ceiling in my room ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furby hahahaha! I agree with you those things are creepy. Way to vote! I am going to guess that the slave 1 belongs to Chewbacca. Do I get a candy if I'm right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slave I is probs Boba Fett. But that's just an educated guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts