Smell

Miss me? It's been like a week and a half since my last post. Maybe I should start spacing my post farther apart, so you guys actually miss me and get excited for my posts. Hahaha. But that will never actually happen. Oh well.

It's October!

I love October. Why? You ask. I'll tell you.

First, Halloween. Dressing up. Parties (it's really the only time I like parties). Candy. What's not to love. This reminds me. I only had one suggestion for Halloween costumes (thanks Michelle), so I need more. I like having lots of options. So, if you wouldn't mind giving ideas. That would be great. The only requirements are: awesomeness and face makeup of some kind.

Second, this is related to Halloween, PUMPKIN CARVING! I love carving pumpkins. I will someday make a scrapbook of my carved pumpkins. I am a little obsessed, but I am good at it. Seriously, my pumpkins are awesome. You've seen them. They are amazing. I am totally bragging about my pumpkin carving skills. I don't care. I'd also love ideas for my pumpkin this year too.

Third, and most important, the smell. October is the best smelling month of the year. What? Months can't have a smell? Umm, they most certainly do, and October's is the best. It smells like the sound of crunching leaves. The crispness of fall air. The warmth of a cup of hot apple cider (on a side note, I actually don't like apple cider, but I like the the way it smells and how warm it is). Hayrides. Hunted woods/houses. Friends. Laughter. Good things. I love the smell of October. It's almost as good as the smell of books.


So, I found this a while ago and thought it was hilarious. The whole books is about how this dinosaur doesn't want to use the potty and does other things instead. I wanted to get it for Jeffrey, but it was like $12.

Well, yep. Everyone should go out and take a deep breath of October air (it's especially good on the east coast, feel blessed those of you who live on the east coast). And read dinosaur potty books because they are hilarious.

DDoG:
Seeing Joriann and Chandee. Love them.

Comments

Popular Posts