Done

I am so done with life right now. Seriously. All I want to do is become a hermit, read and buy books, and watch cartoons. I don't want to worry about money, grad school, or stupid trials. Is that really too much to ask? I mean, I'm fine how I am, mostly. I don't need grow and become better. Overrated. That's what I say. Curl up in my nest of pillows and do nothing forever.

Bah.

I probably would become a hermit if it wasn't for my family. I mean, how do you stay away from this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?


Not possible. Love these guys so much. My family is the most awesome thing ever. They mean the world to me. They are all just so cool. So fantastic and amazing and wonderful. They are one of two reasons way I am still alive today actually.

This is all a bit random, but it's because life decided to be really, really hard right now, and I don't know why. It sucks. Talking about my family reminds me why I put up with it. I try not to complain or vent too much on my blog (about real things, I complain about stupid stuff all the time because it doesn't actually matter) because that can be annoying, but things just really suck right now. I'm pretty sure it's my depression flaring up (it likes to do that from time to time). Joy. Every time I start to think about or work on important things, it all becomes really overwhelming. It makes it difficult to get anything done. It's really frustrating and annoying.

But it will pass. And life won't seem so overwhelming. 'Cause right now my major accomplishment of the day was emptying the dishwasher and taking a shower. Taking a shower was a really big deal. Yay! I'm clean. It really can't stay that way.

Well, this has been therapeutic. Thank you. I hope you all are having a better time of it than I am.

DDoG:
Crying. Because sometimes you just need a good cry.

Comments

  1. You mean the world to me as well!!!!! Love you tons:) Now I know why there have not been any posts!! I love your blog and you help me be happy. I hope your hard time passes quickly and I agree with you on the crying. Some people don't understand crying, but I do 100%. Can't wait to see you at Christmas it will be awesome!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts