Smaug
So Joseph and I went to the midnight showing of The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug! And it was awesome. So awesome. Oh my gosh, Smaug was sooooo awesome. Seriously, coolest dragon ever.
Here are the shirts I made for us:

Red dragon.

Black dragon.
So cool, if I do say so myself. Hahaha.
Like I said the movie was awesome. I only have two complaints. There was romance in it that was kind of weird, and Bilbo didn't do his entire introduction with Smaug which was really disappointing. But other than that it was amazing. Beorn was awesome (there wasn't enough of him). The spider scene was super creepy but awesome. And I love watching elves fight. It was actually really fun to see Legolas again. One of my favorite scenes in the movie was with him and GloĆn. Hahaha. It's hilarious. Everyone go and see this movie.
Also, Joseph and I went to the new theater in our area which is part I this awesome new shopping center.

Santos's gingerbread house.

Joseph in front of a huge Christmas tree.

Ice skating rink. What?! Awesome.

Super sweet fountain lights.

There were also a bunch of these awesome book sculptures. It's pretty sweet.
DDoG:
Going to see awesome movies with my awesome brother (in our awesome shirts).
Here are the shirts I made for us:

Red dragon.

Black dragon.
So cool, if I do say so myself. Hahaha.
Like I said the movie was awesome. I only have two complaints. There was romance in it that was kind of weird, and Bilbo didn't do his entire introduction with Smaug which was really disappointing. But other than that it was amazing. Beorn was awesome (there wasn't enough of him). The spider scene was super creepy but awesome. And I love watching elves fight. It was actually really fun to see Legolas again. One of my favorite scenes in the movie was with him and GloĆn. Hahaha. It's hilarious. Everyone go and see this movie.
Also, Joseph and I went to the new theater in our area which is part I this awesome new shopping center.

Santos's gingerbread house.

Joseph in front of a huge Christmas tree.

Ice skating rink. What?! Awesome.

Super sweet fountain lights.

There were also a bunch of these awesome book sculptures. It's pretty sweet.
DDoG:
Going to see awesome movies with my awesome brother (in our awesome shirts).

It's 6:20am right now and debating whether I should go to bed or not before church. I had to get up early to make re-fried beans and Spanish rice for a VT lunch I am having here right after church. I'm jealous that you guys went to the midnight showing. I'm glad you liked it. I was asleep by 9pm that night so I doubt I would have been able to stay awake! love you
ReplyDelete