New

I am starting off the new year by talking about the old one.

Christmas!

First, some pictures of the babies.


Watching a movie on the GIANT bear that Kylie and Mads have.


Maddie falling asleep before dinner. She is precious.


Evie looking content.


Evie and her big belly.


Decorating sugar cookies. Delicious.


The napkins for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas trees! I am very proud of these. Although they were really easy to do.


Dinner! It was so good. Loved it.


O Christmas Tree!


The girls on Christmas morning.


In front of all the presents.


Opening gifts. The kids had a blast doing this.

What did I get? Well, The Wolverine movie, Shakespeare's Star Wars (genius), two warm and cozy blankets, a TMNT cup, a pinochle deck, a really awesome Marvel t-shirt, and too much candy. Awesomeness.

I loved Christmas. It was sad to leave everyone, but it was also good to be home. New Year's Eve was spent watching movies and Netflix with Krystle and eating junk food.

But you want to know the best story of the new year?

Joseph came over on New Year's Day, so we could go out to dinner. Her comes in and goes, "Do you want to hear the lamest story ever?" And proceeds to tell me this;

He was supposed to go out with friends on New Year's Eve with his roommate. Before it was time to go, they were hanging out on the couch. Well, they both fell asleep. They woke up at 12:05am New Year's Day. Best. New Year's. Ever.

I hope you all have a great year, and that it will be a little more exciting than Joseph's New Year's Eve.

Also, on a very exciting side note: I FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL APPLICATIONS! BOO-YA! I am so glad this is done. Now I just have to pray I get in somewhere. Haha.

DDoG:
Grad school apps being in! And Christmas! And New Year's!

Comments

  1. Cute Picts! Yay for grad school apps being in!!!! Boo ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts