Almost

You a all need to watch the show Almost Human. I'm in love with it. It's your basic grumpy cop partnered with a robot who wants to be human show.

It has this guy:


Michael Ealy who plays Dorian, the almost human (hahaha) robot. He is partnered up with grumpy, just went through a very traumatic experience cop, John Kennex...


Played by the always wonderful Karl Urban. He is the reason I started this show in the first place. He is Eomer from LOTR and Doctor McCoy from Star Trek. I love him.

I like it because it's your basic cop show with a sci-fi twist. My favorite. Love cop shows. Love sci-fi shows. Love Karl Urban. Starting to love Michael Ealy (did you see his eyes?).

Watch the show. Watch it.

That's all.

Oh, no weight lost this week. Sad.

DDoG:
Finding new things to love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts