Forgotten Gems

Okay, I have a post I am working on about General Conference, but I was cleaning out my closet and found this piece of paper with this written on it:

Personally, I don't use a calendar or a clock. Or Mapquest. Does the wind use a calendar? Does the rain use a clock?

Also Im going to stop using punctuation

Ill see you when I see you

I am Coyote

I remember reading this on the inside of a card on my mission. I thought it was hilarious, so I wrote it down. 

I still think it's hilarious, and I had to share it with you. Haha.

Also, I was going through my old computer because I will be getting rid of it. I'm checking to see if there is anything important that I need to save, keeping the pictures I found on it, when I come across some old word documents. I open them up, and what do I find? Proof that I am a bigger nerd than even I thought I was. I just can't figure out how I forgot about this.

So what was it that I found?

Fan fiction. That I wrote. What?

Pause. For those of you who don't know, fan fiction is when a fan of something (Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc.) writes stories about it.

Now, the fan fictions (there are more than one) that I wrote are only like two pages long and unfinished (because I never finish any story I write including my own fiction). So, it's not as nerdy as some people, but still high on the nerd scale.

I will say though that I am hilarious. I was cracking up reading these stories. And not just because I ind it pretty funny that I wrote fan fiction. Haha. This night just keeps getting better and better. So many things from my past that are awesome. You're welcome for bringing some awesome hilariousness to your life. 

DDoG:
Gems found while cleaning. Because, yes, these are gems.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts