I swear I'm not dead...
Seriously. I am alive.
I just have no life.
Or I feel lazy when I think about blogging.
Katelyn and B came to visit two weeks ago. It was fun. B is the most chill, adorable baby ever. She turns one today. Crazy. Kate had a Norwex party with my mom. Norwex is a no chemical cleaning rag thing... That is the worst explanation ever.
Kels and Simon came this past weekend. That was fun. They helped get a lot of stuff done for the house. Kelso, mom, and I also got our nails done. I got bright orange on my toes. Kelso got neon yellow, and it's awesome. Haha. Love neon.
Besides having family visit, I have been doing house stuff and watching NCIS. They had a twofer at walmart and I could't resist. I love crime shows. Pretty much all of them. Simple mysteries. Complicated mysteries. Any kind of mystery, I love them!
But I've talked about my love of mysteries. Before. And crime shows, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah.
I have nothing else going on, so here are pictures of adorable baby animals.
Pig and ice cream cone!
Puppy. I need this in my life.
Adorable, stinky skunk kit.
So many pandas.
Baby tigers!!!!!! I love tigers. If I could have a pet tiger I would. So adorable.
Okay. I'm done.
DDoG:
Cute babies. Human and animal. Also, having a boring enough life to have time to watch NCIS.
I just have no life.
Or I feel lazy when I think about blogging.
Katelyn and B came to visit two weeks ago. It was fun. B is the most chill, adorable baby ever. She turns one today. Crazy. Kate had a Norwex party with my mom. Norwex is a no chemical cleaning rag thing... That is the worst explanation ever.
Kels and Simon came this past weekend. That was fun. They helped get a lot of stuff done for the house. Kelso, mom, and I also got our nails done. I got bright orange on my toes. Kelso got neon yellow, and it's awesome. Haha. Love neon.
Besides having family visit, I have been doing house stuff and watching NCIS. They had a twofer at walmart and I could't resist. I love crime shows. Pretty much all of them. Simple mysteries. Complicated mysteries. Any kind of mystery, I love them!
But I've talked about my love of mysteries. Before. And crime shows, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah.
I have nothing else going on, so here are pictures of adorable baby animals.
Pig and ice cream cone!
Puppy. I need this in my life.
Adorable, stinky skunk kit.
So many pandas.
Baby tigers!!!!!! I love tigers. If I could have a pet tiger I would. So adorable.
Okay. I'm done.
DDoG:
Cute babies. Human and animal. Also, having a boring enough life to have time to watch NCIS.






You're a much better blogger than me. Kudos!
ReplyDeleteHaha, you're hilarious! My life has been taken over by my boys, and it's the same old-same old every day, so I rarely have anything to blog about.
ReplyDeletePS. My sister sells Norwex, so I know exactly what you're talking about!
Glad your back love the cute baby animals!
ReplyDeleteLove the pig and love your description of Norwex. Ha.
ReplyDelete