It hasn't been that long, right?
Haha.
So, what has happened in the last 3 months?
Moved to Utah.
Started grad school.
Reorganized my stuff.
Spent a lot of time with family.
Read some books.
Watched too much tv.
So, besides the first too things, same old, same old.
This Saturday we celebrated Jeffrey and Eve's birthday. Jeffrey will be 5 on the 11th, and Eve will be 2 on the 15th. So cray. I did face painting, which I quite enjoyed.
I will be going to stay with Becky in California for a month starting on the 27th. I'm going to help her organize her house. So fun (and I actually mean that, I love organizing). Also, I am making Kylie and Mads' halloween costumes. Kylie is going to be a stegosaurus, and Mads is going to be a pterodactyl. I'm almost done with Kylie's. I'll post pictures of the girls in their costumes come halloween.
School is good. I like my classes. Information retrieval systems are awesome, and I kind of love them. One of my classes has me rethinking what I want to do with my degree. I was just planning on public libraries, but I don't know. There are just so many options. We'll see. It's good though.
My new ward is pretty good. I miss my old one though. I hate feeling that I should be wanting to make new friends, but I don't really care enough to make an effort. It especially seems not worth the effort when I have so much family to spend time with. Although my friend, Alyson, is coming to visit, and I am so excited!! Love her.
So, that is a quick update of my life. Hopefully, I will be better at blogging. And hopefully, next time I will have pictures. Woot.
DDoG:
Being so close to family. They are the best.
So, what has happened in the last 3 months?
Moved to Utah.
Started grad school.
Reorganized my stuff.
Spent a lot of time with family.
Read some books.
Watched too much tv.
So, besides the first too things, same old, same old.
This Saturday we celebrated Jeffrey and Eve's birthday. Jeffrey will be 5 on the 11th, and Eve will be 2 on the 15th. So cray. I did face painting, which I quite enjoyed.
I will be going to stay with Becky in California for a month starting on the 27th. I'm going to help her organize her house. So fun (and I actually mean that, I love organizing). Also, I am making Kylie and Mads' halloween costumes. Kylie is going to be a stegosaurus, and Mads is going to be a pterodactyl. I'm almost done with Kylie's. I'll post pictures of the girls in their costumes come halloween.
School is good. I like my classes. Information retrieval systems are awesome, and I kind of love them. One of my classes has me rethinking what I want to do with my degree. I was just planning on public libraries, but I don't know. There are just so many options. We'll see. It's good though.
My new ward is pretty good. I miss my old one though. I hate feeling that I should be wanting to make new friends, but I don't really care enough to make an effort. It especially seems not worth the effort when I have so much family to spend time with. Although my friend, Alyson, is coming to visit, and I am so excited!! Love her.
So, that is a quick update of my life. Hopefully, I will be better at blogging. And hopefully, next time I will have pictures. Woot.
DDoG:
Being so close to family. They are the best.

Yay you posted. (Not like I have room to talk! Can't wait for your visits and can't wait to see the awesome costumes! Love you!
ReplyDelete