Star Wars Day


I have never actually posted on this day. I'm usually late, but I remembered and since I haven't posted in months, I figured now was as good a day as ever. 

So, how am I celebrating Star Wars day? I'm doing homework. It's my super exciting life right now. Haha. I might watch some Star Wars: The Clone Wars. 

I thought about listing my favorite characters as a celebration of Star Wars day, but I love too many of them. Seriously, it's ridiculous how many awesome characters there are in this franchise. Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Lando, Wedge, Admiral Akbar and those are just some of the good guys from the original trilogy. I can't even get started on how much I love the new characters. Oh my gosh, I love all of them. BB-8 is adorable. I want one of my own. Please, they should have droids by now. Come on people, get on that. Haha. 

Anyway, I hope you all do something a little Star Warsy today. It's the best. Here are some awesome pictures for inspiration. 

Jabba the Cat
Emo Kylo Ren (might be my favorite thing ever)

And ending on awesomeness. 
You stay classy my Star Wars peeps.

DDoG: That there will continue to be new Star Wars things for the foreseeable future. Yes. 

Comments

  1. Yay a post!Not like I have room to talk lol. I saw the new Star Wars finally and loved it! I need to rewatch it though because I fell asleep the last 20 min and woke up to see the final min. I was so mad. loved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts