Better a While Instead of Forever

It has not been a full year, so I count this as a win.

Also, I am alive.

I'm sure you are asking what I have been up to that I don't have time to write on my blog.

Nothing.

Not in the past year at least. I feel like the last month and a half has been when all the craziness went down. Well, craziness might be a strong word, but I have made a few changes and set a few goals in the last month.

Let us do a run down of what been going down in my life.

I turned 30! Woot. Woot. It was a good birthday. I had sandwiches for a birthday dinner with pasta salad, chips, and cherry Capri Suns. It was like a picnic in February, and it was awesome. Also, Kelsey took Mom, Ki, Kate, and I out for a "Treat Yo Self" day. I believe Donna and Tom explain it best.

Love Treat Yo Self day.

I quit grad school. What? Seriously, I did because it was ruining my life. There was a lot of prayer and crying involved. This was before and while I was quitting. It has been good, not going to grad school. I think I was using it to ignore real life. As long as I was still a student, I didn't have to be a real adult or something.

I got a job. Nothing big, just doing shipping and answering emails for a company that sells products from India. I get to make my own schedule which is nice.

Since I am no longer in grad school, I decided I should start creating art again and blogging again. Also, actually writing that book-thing-ish-what I have characters for but no story. Yeah, I might put some stuff on here and ask for your opinions.

And that has been the past month and a half. Life is good. Going well. Or at least better than it had been. So, hopefully you will be hearing from me more regularly. Or so goes the plan.

DDoG: Repentance. I am so grateful for the ability to change.

Comments

  1. Yay you're back!!!! I love reading your blog. I don't know if my response was sent to you, but I won't start my blog again until my last child is potty trained hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I haven't written in my blog since 2015! Maybe I'll make an appearance soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts