So, I finally did all my foot exercises at once today and it took me an hour and a half. What the crap? and I didn't even do them for as long as I was supposed to. I know, it's insane. I guess you might be wondering why I'm doing foot exercises. I turns out that I probably have plantar fasciitis. Joy of joys. It's actually not that bad, just a pain in my heel. Lovely.
In other news, this week I lost 4 pounds. Boo-yah! Which makes for a total of 19 pounds! Woot. something is progressing in my life. My book reading has not been progressing. Since the trip to California, I haven't read any Les Mis or any other book. Although, I have been helping Kira organize the house. It looks pretty good. The only thing we have left to do is the kitchen and then we are done!! Woot. But yeah, it's been a good productive week for us in the organizing of the house. The living room is very different, much better than it was before. Love it. Anyway, I should really go to bed... like two hours ago. Haha
In other news, this week I lost 4 pounds. Boo-yah! Which makes for a total of 19 pounds! Woot. something is progressing in my life. My book reading has not been progressing. Since the trip to California, I haven't read any Les Mis or any other book. Although, I have been helping Kira organize the house. It looks pretty good. The only thing we have left to do is the kitchen and then we are done!! Woot. But yeah, it's been a good productive week for us in the organizing of the house. The living room is very different, much better than it was before. Love it. Anyway, I should really go to bed... like two hours ago. Haha

Sorry about your foot! But it doesn't look like it's slowed you down any - 4 lbs lost! Good job!
ReplyDeleteGo Rachael go Rachael it's your birthday we're going to party like it's your birthday. keep up the great work! love ya
ReplyDelete