So, the time has come again where I talk about how excited I am for my schedule. This time around it's a little more special because it's the last time that I will do this!!! (Well, at least at BYU-Idaho.) I know, it's really weird and super strange, but it is true. This fall will be my last semester at the lovely (and cold) BYU-Idaho. My home away from home for the past 6 years. Crazy. But now, on to my awesome (oh, yes, it's a masterpiece) schedule.
Old Testament: MW 9-10am
Shakespeare: MWF 10:15-11:15am
Themes in Literature: MWF 12:45-1:45pm
Ceramics I: MW 2-4:45pm
Senior Art History Paper: Whenever I want.
So, yes. It's awesome. I do have classes on Friday (it was unavoidable), but I'm only taking 14 credits and have no classes Tuesday or Thursday. Plus I don't have to take a Spanish class (which I was kind of dreading), and I get take ceramics without feeling like it's a waste (I have to take 14 credits to keep my scholarship). Awesomist day of my life. I'm excited about this, can't you tell? Haha. That's about all I have for today, but I'm really excited about the schedule.
Old Testament: MW 9-10am
Shakespeare: MWF 10:15-11:15am
Themes in Literature: MWF 12:45-1:45pm
Ceramics I: MW 2-4:45pm
Senior Art History Paper: Whenever I want.
So, yes. It's awesome. I do have classes on Friday (it was unavoidable), but I'm only taking 14 credits and have no classes Tuesday or Thursday. Plus I don't have to take a Spanish class (which I was kind of dreading), and I get take ceramics without feeling like it's a waste (I have to take 14 credits to keep my scholarship). Awesomist day of my life. I'm excited about this, can't you tell? Haha. That's about all I have for today, but I'm really excited about the schedule.

Nice! That looks like a schedule I would've loved to have, but was never able to get! Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteThe end is in sight!
ReplyDelete