Okay, so I should be doing homework to get ahead before the weekend, but I needed a break from Benjamin Franklin. And I haven't posted in a while. And I'm listening to 80s music and for some reason that makes me want to post. Weird. Weight loss is still happening. Woot. I thought I had gained this past week, but I lost two pounds! What? So unexpected but ridiculously exciting. It's always nice to think that you've gained weight when you've actually lost weight. Although, I am finding it harder to workout, so I need to manage my time a lot better. In my defense, I had a crappy week last week and did not do any of my homework in consequence. Thus this week has been spent catching up and not leaving a whole lot of workout time. But it will all be back on track next week, hopefully. If nothing horrible happens between now and then. Haha. School is going well. I am so glad I switched my classes. I love the ones I have now. They are awesome. My American Humanities class is great, which is expected because it's Brother Flora's class and he's awesome. He told us today that he wasn't going to give us a lot of work this weekend because he want us to concentrate on conference. How awesome? So awesome. Then I have Brother Stephenson for both my Spirituality and the Arts class and Senior Seminar. Both of which are awesome, but SS is extremely awesome because the topic is cinema. So we are studying movies done by Frank Capra, John Ford, Howard Hawkes, and Alfred Hitchcock. We are watching You Can't Take It With You this week. So funny. I love it so far. I also have Doctrine and Covenants which is good because of what it is. That and I really like my teacher Brother Williams who says "you're killing me, Smalls" at least once a class. Makes me laugh ever time. Also, you all should be proud of me because I am actually being social this semester. I know it's a miracle. Haha. My roommates and I went to the dunes with some guys from our old ward, that was fun. And then the girls stayed and camped out. There were six of us in a three man tent. Let's just say, it was extremely cozy. Haha. I've felt so close to roommates before. Oh, if you ever think about seeing the movie Limitless, don't. It's pretty much the most worthless thing ever. Just saying. I like my ward a lot. I still have Bishop Hegsted which is awesome because he is the best Bishop ever. I am a Sunday school teacher again. I'm very happy about that. I love teaching Sunday school. It might be my favorite calling ever. Haha. Well, I need to get back to Ben Franklin. Joy. Have a wonderful week. Oh, and if you have ideas for Halloween costumes, please feel free to share. Thanks!

Comments

  1. You're so funny. I can just hear in my head you saying everything you wrote. It makes me happy.

    It sounds like school is going well. Hopefully next week is better for you, considering you had a hard time this week. :(

    If I come up with any costumes, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts