So, a new semester has started and it started with a lot more excitement than I was expecting. But let's start at the beginning. We came out to Rexburg on Saturday, Dad, Mom, Joseph, and I. We got Joe all settled in and I gave him and his roommate and the 'rents a tour of campus. Always exciting and it never takes too long. Sunday was as lovely as ever. I still have Bishop Hegsted as a Bishop which is awesome, and Laura still is my roommate. Anyway, that was that.
The weird thing about the start of the semester was that I was really nervous and anxous about classes. Of course, this made no sense because I never get nervous about classes or at least not feeling bad about them. So, I was saying my prayers, and I was just asking Heavenly Father to help me feel calm about my classes. But of course does Heavenly Father just make me feel calm... nooooo. Why would He do something as simple as that? Instead He inspires me to switch from my two clusters in humanities and literature to a humanities minor. Now, you have to understand that this is the night before classes start which means I had to hope I could sign up for the classes that I needed to sign up for to still graduate in December. The great thing about humanities is that not a lot of people seem to want to take those classes. I was able to sign up for all but one class I needed. The class that was closed is taught by Brother Flora who is awesome and loves me. So I emailed him and he let me add. Of course, I also told him that if he didn't let me add I wouldn't be able to graduate. Haha. Sneaky and backhanded I know. The last thing I did was call up the advising department and tell them that I wanted to switch to a humanities minor en though it was my last semester. In the end it all worked out (big surprise), and I am now an art history major with a humanities minor and I love it. Although this semester is going to be a lot beastier than I was planning on. Story of my life.
Other than that I have no news. I am excited and happy to be back at school but also really nervous because it's my LAST SEMESTER!!!!!!!!! Crazy.
Popular Posts
Posted by
Rachael
Because There Is Never Enough Ninja Turtles
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Wait. It's your last semester, but you don't graduate until December? I'm confused. But yay for changing minors/clusters/plans in general! I'm sure your last semester will be a good one. :)
ReplyDeleteYou know that having me as a roommate still is THE best part. THE BEST PART! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to add the class...way to follow inspiration!
ReplyDeletei love you. and this. AND the card I received in the mail yesterday that almost made me wet my pants. was that too much? I don't care. come visit as soon as you can. you won't regret it.
ReplyDelete