December

So, it is the month of Christmas!! Yay. I am super excited for this month for a couple of reasons.

1. I graduate!!!! This happens on the 16th, and I am so freaking excited I can't contain myself sometimes.

2. My whole family (minus Katelyn, sad face, because she is on her mission, happy face) will be together for Christmas. This means I get to see my nieces and nephew! And all my siblings! I am so excited.

3. Okay, I actually only have two reasons, which is technically a couple, but can I have a list of just two things.

In other news, a couple of my roommates and I are going to the Jane Austin Ball on Friday. I made Heidi ask someone, and Claire is going with Andrew. I'm going with Scott. And of course Leo and Sarah are going together, so it should be really fun. I think Ethan (Claire's brother) and his girlfriend, Kelsey, are also going. Party. Tonight we went to the dance practice for the dance tomorrow. It was awesome. Scott and I stayed for like 20 minutes, but it was enough. The dances are like the ones in Pride and Prejudice.

Aaaaand here are pictures, which is why you all read this blog.



Puppy in a tortilla!

































This is the flour game. Where you put a penny on a pile of flour and then cut away parts of the flour away, and then the person who makes the penny drop has to pick it up with their mouth. Fun times.

So, that is what I've....

Oh wait! I forgot this randomness.



Cookie on the sidewalk. By the Taylor. Do I understand it? Nope, but it made me laugh.

Comments

  1. I want to go to the Jane Austen ball. Find me a partner dangit. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Why didn't they have a Jane Austen Ball at BYU-I when I was there? I adore Jane Austen! Except maybe Northanger Abbey. Weird book.

    Hurray for graduating! I'm so excited for you! What are your plans for beyond that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts