BWAHAHAHhahahahaha

Yes, that is an evil laugh. Why, Rachael? Why are you laughing so evilly? You are asking. Well, I'll tell you. I lost FIVE (that's right, count 'em, 5!) pounds. Am I really happy about this? Oh yes. Especially 'cause I worked my butt of this past week. Okay, not as much as I should have. In fact, this week I must do more! Mwahaha. Do you want to hear what I did? It was actually just what I should have been doing for the past couple of months.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred and like 20 minutes of yoga. Tuesday I did Jillian's kettle ball (bell?) work out and ran for like 15 min (yes, I am currently pathetic when it comes to running). Thursday I just did the kettle bell (ball?). Saturday I did Yoga Burn. Dude, I forgot how hard that one was. My poor arms wanted to die.

I'm also no longer eating sweets or French fries. So sad, but necessary. I also started counting calories again. I just need to eat more veggies. I should start making salads, but every time I think about it I'm like, "It just wont be as good as Kira's." and I get sad that she's not here to make me delicious salads. I was so spoiled in the summer. Sniff.

Even though working out is hard for me I found something that is really true.



It does make me feel so good after I'm done. I never regret working out. My body feels awesome after this whole week of doing well. I'm really hoping that because I had such a good week this week, that I can have an even better week next week. I will just have to keep it up.

I also found like perfect thing to make me not want to eat sweets. (Yes, this is from cakewrecks.com).



Yes, it is as the sign says. It is actually rolled in Doritos. So sick.

But then there are cakes like this, which actually still make me not want to eat them because they are amazing.



That is a cake. I know, you're thinking, "There's no way that's cake." But it is. If I had the money, this would be my wedding cake. Seriously. Gorgeous. And this next one.



That's just the top, but it is all amazing like this. I still have a hard time believing it's cake.

This next thing is totally random, but if I was ever a teacher, I would totally be evil and do this.



I hated it when teachers would do that. But I'm done with school now, so it doesn't matter anymore. Mwahahaha. (I have forgotten how much fun it is to evil laugh. Do it. You know, you want to.)



Oh, I want this. Best umbrella EVER! Of course, how often would I use it as an actually umbrella would be the question. I'm pretty sure I'd mostly use it as a lightsaber. Even if it was pouring rain. Hahahahahaha.

Okay, I'm done now.

Comments

  1. I love your blog Rach!! I have to try your workout. I need to lose 1 lb every 3 days before memorial day or i will be severely ashamed of myself at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that mountain dew doritos cupcake looks like the grossest thing i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts