Day 3
Day three is a book that you love. Singular. At least they didn't say your favorite book because that would actually be impossible for me. But a book that I love is Jerry Spinelli's Maniac McGee. I have to say that it is one of my favorite children's books. He addresses a very serious subject (racism) in a way that any child can understand. It is an amazing book. If you haven't read it, please do. It will only take like two hours and is well worth the time. Actually pretty much any book by Spinelli is good. I haven't read one of his that I haven't liked. But now that I've talked about one book I feel the need to talk about more. I love books too much to talk about just one. Another book that I love is Les Miserables. Now, I haven't finished it yet, but it is so good. I'm pretty sure it has changed my life. I know it seems daunting, but I promise you will love it if you read it. And just because they have to be mentioned, the Lord of the Rings trilogy is a must read and the Harry Potter series is awesome. Love them both.
Also, I hope everyone took something from general conference. It was amazing as ever, and now I have a bunch of things I need to work on. Which is good, of course. Haha.
And now something to start your week off with a laugh (because we all need those on a Monday, right?).

I really want to do this some day, and I hope the person working at whatever place it is does this exact same thing. So awesome.
And now some cuteness.

This is Jeff and Baby Jeff watching the MoTab sing. Jeffrey was entranced. It was adorable.
Oh, one more thing. I have a goal to go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 7am every day and to workout. I will be accountable every day on my blog. I figure since I'm doing this 30 Day challenge that this will be the perfect time to be accountable daily. Thanks for the support! (That I'm making you give me. BWAHAHAhahahahaha.)
Also, I hope everyone took something from general conference. It was amazing as ever, and now I have a bunch of things I need to work on. Which is good, of course. Haha.
And now something to start your week off with a laugh (because we all need those on a Monday, right?).

I really want to do this some day, and I hope the person working at whatever place it is does this exact same thing. So awesome.
And now some cuteness.

This is Jeff and Baby Jeff watching the MoTab sing. Jeffrey was entranced. It was adorable.
Oh, one more thing. I have a goal to go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 7am every day and to workout. I will be accountable every day on my blog. I figure since I'm doing this 30 Day challenge that this will be the perfect time to be accountable daily. Thanks for the support! (That I'm making you give me. BWAHAHAhahahahaha.)

Comments
Post a Comment