This would have been two days in a row...
...but our Internet was down. The wind knocked it out of something. Anyway, on to more interesting things.
I have been experimenting with the art apps on my iPad. I discovered something awesome. You can make the brushes wet. Now when I paint with them, they smear and blend! It's amazing. I'm in love. Here is what I made.

Now, the actual drawing of the girl I did traditionally with pencil, pen, and paper. Then, I took a picture of it and downloaded it onto the app. Then, I re-inked and colored it. It's not really that spectacular. It's pretty basic and kind of a really boring composition, but this was more for the purpose of learning how to use the art app.
I have been doing some real life, can hold in your hands art. I finally painted over this piece of crap.

Blah. I did this in high school. I'm pretty sure it's the ugliest thing I've ever made in my entire life (that's including everything I did when I was five and from that point on). This is what's on the canvas now.

Okay, the second tree back has problems, but I kind of like the fact that they look a little surreal. I don't know if I love it, but honestly anything is better than what was on it before. My favorite part is the background. Haha. I love it. I was thinking of just leaving the background, but decided it would always look unfinished, so I put in some trees. I love trees! Haha.
Also, because I haven't done it in a while. Here are some things that make me laugh.

... Make a giant lemon Godzilla. Genius. I'd much rather have a giant lemon Godzilla than lemonade. Awesome.

I did this last week, but it was Wednesday. And it's true.

Hmmm, this really needs no comment. It's just hilarious.

Good, sound advice.

When I saw this I had just started the no sweet thing with Kira and was craving pie (which is random because I rarely crave pie). I was not in the purple slice at the time.
One more and then I'm done. Promise.

So, my parents love this show (Parks and Recreaction). I've seen it a couple of times. It's funny. I thought this was funny because it's kind of true, fishing isn't really that hard and a grown man should be able to figure it out. Haha.
Daily Dose of Gratitude time!

Oh whoops. How did that sneak in there? Although I do think this needs to be on everyone's DDoG. I don't really mind spiders, but if they could fly around that would be a nightmare. Creepy. I'm also grateful for talents. For others and my own. They are what make the world wonderful.
I have been experimenting with the art apps on my iPad. I discovered something awesome. You can make the brushes wet. Now when I paint with them, they smear and blend! It's amazing. I'm in love. Here is what I made.

Now, the actual drawing of the girl I did traditionally with pencil, pen, and paper. Then, I took a picture of it and downloaded it onto the app. Then, I re-inked and colored it. It's not really that spectacular. It's pretty basic and kind of a really boring composition, but this was more for the purpose of learning how to use the art app.
I have been doing some real life, can hold in your hands art. I finally painted over this piece of crap.

Blah. I did this in high school. I'm pretty sure it's the ugliest thing I've ever made in my entire life (that's including everything I did when I was five and from that point on). This is what's on the canvas now.

Okay, the second tree back has problems, but I kind of like the fact that they look a little surreal. I don't know if I love it, but honestly anything is better than what was on it before. My favorite part is the background. Haha. I love it. I was thinking of just leaving the background, but decided it would always look unfinished, so I put in some trees. I love trees! Haha.
Also, because I haven't done it in a while. Here are some things that make me laugh.

... Make a giant lemon Godzilla. Genius. I'd much rather have a giant lemon Godzilla than lemonade. Awesome.

I did this last week, but it was Wednesday. And it's true.

Hmmm, this really needs no comment. It's just hilarious.

Good, sound advice.

When I saw this I had just started the no sweet thing with Kira and was craving pie (which is random because I rarely crave pie). I was not in the purple slice at the time.
One more and then I'm done. Promise.

So, my parents love this show (Parks and Recreaction). I've seen it a couple of times. It's funny. I thought this was funny because it's kind of true, fishing isn't really that hard and a grown man should be able to figure it out. Haha.
Daily Dose of Gratitude time!

Oh whoops. How did that sneak in there? Although I do think this needs to be on everyone's DDoG. I don't really mind spiders, but if they could fly around that would be a nightmare. Creepy. I'm also grateful for talents. For others and my own. They are what make the world wonderful.

Ah! I love Parks and Rec. Your parents have excellent taste. :)
ReplyDelete