Part 2
It's finally here! This will be a lot more exciting because there will be more pictures of cute BABIES!!!! (Or toddler in Kylie's case.) Anyway, here we go.
Fourth of July week Becky and her family came for a week long visit. It was awesome, even though Maddie didn't warm up to for until the second half of the week. We mostly just chilled, but we did go to a new park off of Fairview and Eagle.

Kylie in her carseat on the way to the park.

Mads standing next to her mom kind of smiling (we're pretending, okay?).

I love this one of Kylie. Not sure what she's doing, but it's awesome.

Reading a plaque about this statue...

It's the man the park is named after, but I forget his name. Oops.

Maddie with her dad, drinking out of her sippy cup. That's grandma and Kylie in the background.

There was a random llama (or is it an alpaca, I actually have no idea what the difference is) in this person's yard by the park.
It was lots of fun to have them all week. I have no pictures of the actual Fourth of July (you'll have to go to Becky for those), but it was a fun day. Good food and all that.
The next week I went to Rexburg to see Joseph and some friends. It was lots of fun. I got to hang out with Celeste and Grace and Sarah and my dearest Laura! It was awesome. Then, on Saturday, I went to Yellowstone with Joseph, Becky, Ky, Kylie, and Mads. I have pictures of that!

Kylie eating a ring pop. Joseph was asked by Kylie's family to take pictures for them, so we first went to their cabin to do that.

Cute family. I especially love Kylie and Maddie's face.

Joseph and Maddie. She's real happy about taking these pictures.

Mads with me kind of looking like a creeper. She wouldn't let me hold her for a picture. Rude.

Yellowstone!! It looks like a painting. So gorgeous.

This is my favorite picture of the park.
So, that was the fun and exciting trip to Rexburg and Yellowstone.
This weekend Kelsey, Kira, Simon, and Baby Jeff came for my mom's birthday, that was super fun (although they only stayed for two days. Sad).

Kelsey showing off her new bling! (Yes, for those of you who don't know, Kels and Simon got engaged on Thursday. We're all really excited and happy for them!)

Baby Jeff fell asleep while watching the Piano Guys on YouTube. According to Kira this is only like the second time he's fallen asleep while not in his crib. Cutest thing ever, I know.

Jeffrey just waking up from his nap, snuggling with mamma.
So that is it. Lots of pictures (a nice break from my last post, I'm sure). Haha. Here are two more just because I can't get enough of them.

Her only real smile picture from all the time I spent with her.

Because sleeping Jeffrey is cuter than words.
DDoG:
Family. I don't know what I would do without them.
Fourth of July week Becky and her family came for a week long visit. It was awesome, even though Maddie didn't warm up to for until the second half of the week. We mostly just chilled, but we did go to a new park off of Fairview and Eagle.

Kylie in her carseat on the way to the park.

Mads standing next to her mom kind of smiling (we're pretending, okay?).

I love this one of Kylie. Not sure what she's doing, but it's awesome.

Reading a plaque about this statue...

It's the man the park is named after, but I forget his name. Oops.

Maddie with her dad, drinking out of her sippy cup. That's grandma and Kylie in the background.

There was a random llama (or is it an alpaca, I actually have no idea what the difference is) in this person's yard by the park.
It was lots of fun to have them all week. I have no pictures of the actual Fourth of July (you'll have to go to Becky for those), but it was a fun day. Good food and all that.
The next week I went to Rexburg to see Joseph and some friends. It was lots of fun. I got to hang out with Celeste and Grace and Sarah and my dearest Laura! It was awesome. Then, on Saturday, I went to Yellowstone with Joseph, Becky, Ky, Kylie, and Mads. I have pictures of that!

Kylie eating a ring pop. Joseph was asked by Kylie's family to take pictures for them, so we first went to their cabin to do that.

Cute family. I especially love Kylie and Maddie's face.

Joseph and Maddie. She's real happy about taking these pictures.

Mads with me kind of looking like a creeper. She wouldn't let me hold her for a picture. Rude.

Yellowstone!! It looks like a painting. So gorgeous.

This is my favorite picture of the park.
So, that was the fun and exciting trip to Rexburg and Yellowstone.
This weekend Kelsey, Kira, Simon, and Baby Jeff came for my mom's birthday, that was super fun (although they only stayed for two days. Sad).

Kelsey showing off her new bling! (Yes, for those of you who don't know, Kels and Simon got engaged on Thursday. We're all really excited and happy for them!)

Baby Jeff fell asleep while watching the Piano Guys on YouTube. According to Kira this is only like the second time he's fallen asleep while not in his crib. Cutest thing ever, I know.

Jeffrey just waking up from his nap, snuggling with mamma.
So that is it. Lots of pictures (a nice break from my last post, I'm sure). Haha. Here are two more just because I can't get enough of them.

Her only real smile picture from all the time I spent with her.

Because sleeping Jeffrey is cuter than words.
DDoG:
Family. I don't know what I would do without them.

Can I just say I love your blog? You say everything so well. And I adore the pictures!!
ReplyDelete