New York, New York Day 4
So, today I took it pretty easy. I slept in, and then went to lunch at Shake Shack. Oh man. Best hamburger ever. Or one of the best anyway. The fries were also good, not the best I've ever had, but good. And then the shake. You know what the best part about this shake was? It was an actual milkshake. Like you could drink it with a straw, not eat it with a spoon. I don't think I've had one since I lived in Virginia. The west coast thinks that a milkshake is slightly melted ice cream with maybe a tiny bit of milk in it. But I could drink this through a straw. So good.
I spent some time in the Met. I just hung out in the American Wing, which was awesome. They have these rooms set up like they would be back in the day. Here are some pics.



It was awesome, and I want a house with rooms like this or a room for reading. Haha. How amazing would that be.
I also got a bit lost in the Egyptian wing and found a whole section of rooms that I totally missed yesterday. So yeah, I will have to come back here again because there is just too much to see.
It started raining when I was walking home. Well, not raining, sprinkling. So it wasn't bad. I'm just glad it didn't start raining for real because it can do that here unlike in Boise. Haha. I also got some stuff for some people. Mwahahaha.
DDoG:
Beds. I was really tired when I got back today and totally took a nap, and I've decided that I love beds. So much. I also love Sarah's couch (it's the most comfortable couch ever).
I spent some time in the Met. I just hung out in the American Wing, which was awesome. They have these rooms set up like they would be back in the day. Here are some pics.



It was awesome, and I want a house with rooms like this or a room for reading. Haha. How amazing would that be.
I also got a bit lost in the Egyptian wing and found a whole section of rooms that I totally missed yesterday. So yeah, I will have to come back here again because there is just too much to see.
It started raining when I was walking home. Well, not raining, sprinkling. So it wasn't bad. I'm just glad it didn't start raining for real because it can do that here unlike in Boise. Haha. I also got some stuff for some people. Mwahahaha.
DDoG:
Beds. I was really tired when I got back today and totally took a nap, and I've decided that I love beds. So much. I also love Sarah's couch (it's the most comfortable couch ever).

Yes! You are so right Rachael, I concur with it all- the deliciousness of East Coast shakes, the glory of the American Wing, and the comfiness of Sarah's couch.
ReplyDelete