Fantastic
So, I had a pretty crappy night last night, which is why what happened today was so fantastic. I baby-sat this morning, and after I decided to go to a used bookstore I hadn't been to in a while. The first thing I do when I go into this bookstore is check to see if they have any Three Investigators books. Usually they just have ones I already have, or ones I don't have but have already read. However! On rare occasions, like today, they have one I don't own AND that I have not read yet!!!! So exciting!

The Mystery of the Missing Mermaid. I'm so happy to go on a new adventure with Jupe, Pete and Bob.
Then, as if this isn't enough to make my day, I find this.

It's the third book of the sequel series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I have been wanting it for a while, but new books are expensive. I got this for $9! NINE DOLLARS! Dust jacket and everything. So happy. It was actually a bit ridiculous how excited I was when I found this one. I had to contain my shouts of joy. Instead, I settled for dancing around in circles. I might get too excited over books, but I figure there are definitely worse things to get excited over. Hahaha.
In addition to these, I got two Agatha Christies and the unabridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo. Good day. Good day.
DDoG:
Used bookstores. Because they are amazing. And wonderful. And not that expensive. And they smell nice. Like old books. Love it.

The Mystery of the Missing Mermaid. I'm so happy to go on a new adventure with Jupe, Pete and Bob.
Then, as if this isn't enough to make my day, I find this.

It's the third book of the sequel series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I have been wanting it for a while, but new books are expensive. I got this for $9! NINE DOLLARS! Dust jacket and everything. So happy. It was actually a bit ridiculous how excited I was when I found this one. I had to contain my shouts of joy. Instead, I settled for dancing around in circles. I might get too excited over books, but I figure there are definitely worse things to get excited over. Hahaha.
In addition to these, I got two Agatha Christies and the unabridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo. Good day. Good day.
DDoG:
Used bookstores. Because they are amazing. And wonderful. And not that expensive. And they smell nice. Like old books. Love it.

Rach glad you found some books to lift your spirits. Hopefully the rest of your week will be better.
ReplyDeleteTreasures. I need to frequent used bookstores more myself.
ReplyDelete