Garden!
It's gunna happen this year, peeps! Not like last year where all I had to show for my effort (or non effort, I guess) was a basil plant. Last year, I didn't clean up the garden plot soon enough and so the weeds got to be too much and pulling then when they were alive was kind of impossible and I just let the plants wither and die (I'm so sorry plants). This is how far I got in the weed pulling last year.

And by I, I mean, me and half my family. Today though, this is where we stand.

So pretty! Yes, I just called a bunch of dirt pretty. I still have to pick out the rocks and transfer the daffodil bulbs to a different area, but I feel accomplished. Plus, I won't be planting in the ground for another six weeks or so which gives me time. These are the weeds I pulled today though.

And some trash with them.

It was a perfect (absolutely, wonderfully perfect) day today. Good-bye cold weather! Welcome Spring! (It might actually last longer than a week!) I think I might have gotten a little sunburn on my face. You know, it feels warm to the touch. Is it considered a sunburn if it's not red/pink...?
I am really excited for the garden this year. I am not only going to do the veggie garden, but I am going to clean up the rest of the yard and beautify that too! Or that is the plan, we'll see how it all goes. I will be posting pictures as I get things done. Be so excited!
DDoG:
Warm days after a too cold winter. Also, Kira for calling me today.

And by I, I mean, me and half my family. Today though, this is where we stand.

So pretty! Yes, I just called a bunch of dirt pretty. I still have to pick out the rocks and transfer the daffodil bulbs to a different area, but I feel accomplished. Plus, I won't be planting in the ground for another six weeks or so which gives me time. These are the weeds I pulled today though.

And some trash with them.

It was a perfect (absolutely, wonderfully perfect) day today. Good-bye cold weather! Welcome Spring! (It might actually last longer than a week!) I think I might have gotten a little sunburn on my face. You know, it feels warm to the touch. Is it considered a sunburn if it's not red/pink...?
I am really excited for the garden this year. I am not only going to do the veggie garden, but I am going to clean up the rest of the yard and beautify that too! Or that is the plan, we'll see how it all goes. I will be posting pictures as I get things done. Be so excited!
DDoG:
Warm days after a too cold winter. Also, Kira for calling me today.

Good luck! Seth and I are also attempting to garden this year...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the end result! Keep up the good work. love ya beck
ReplyDelete