Lookalike

Jeff sent me pictures of Jeffrey's new haircut a little while back, and he totally reminded me of someone, but I could place who that was. Well, I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with Krystle when it hit me.


Jeffrey could be Aang.


Now, I want to dress him up like a little airbending monk. It would be adorable. I wonder if I can convince Kira to do it for Halloween...

DDoG:
The fact that my life, and the people in it, is ridiculously awesome.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting a pic. of Jeffrey's new buzz cut! How cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh!!! It took me too long to see this blog! Jeffrey TOTALLY looks like Aang! We just have to convince Kira and Jeff to watch Avatar. I have faith that if they just get started they would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would love it because it's amazing. Plus, by the time Halloween rolls around, the new babe will be here which means Jeffrey as Aang and the baby as Momo. It will be adorable. You have to help me make this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Yes YES! Too adorable, and your Halloween idea is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts