Fathers

Happy Father's Day!

Today we celebrate the great men in our lives, our fathers. And my father in particular since this is my blog. Haha.


My dad is awesome. I have always gotten along well with my dad. He is someone I enjoy talking with. He knows a lot about a lot (not that he would say that, but I feel like he does). He is also one of the most considerate people I know. Almost to a fault. Haha. Mom often gets upset because he will do more than asked trying to be nice, and she's like, "Joe, I just asked you to do this." It cracks me up. Also, this picture kind of represents my dad in a way. You ask him a question, and he will research the answer forever and keep giving you information on whatever it is you asked about (whether you want more or not). I love that about my dad. He is funny, but can also be vexing (mom's words) at times, but mostly funny. When he was younger he was very athletic and used to be able to do handstand push-ups which is pretty much the beastiest thing ever. He is someone you can always count on and is faithful in the gospel. He is also very good to his mother.

My dad is the best and I love him. We celebrated today with a delicious breakfast.


This is the aftermath because I forgot to take a picture before hand. We also celebrated Jeff because he is a dad too. Haha. It was good to have the family together to be thankful for our dad(s). So I hope you all give your papa a call and tell him how much you love him and how grateful you are for him. And don't forget to do that to your Heavenly Father too. We celebrate all dads today especially Him.

DDoG:

Wonderful fathers.

Comments

  1. I couldn't see the pictures! Sad! But it sounds like your dad is pretty fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts