Trip Day 3
Today was Phoebe's blessing day. Here's the cutie with her Grandma Morty:

Pheebs only likes to be held facing out, so she started crying halfway through the blessing because they held her on her back.

The lovely family after church. No, I didn't even try to get the girls to smile. Still a cute picture though.

The babe with Grandpa Morty.
It was a nice Sunday. Kyle's patents and sister (with her family) were here too. Nine children running around the house. Haha. Awesome.
DDoG:
Phoebe. She is a wonderful addition to our family.

Pheebs only likes to be held facing out, so she started crying halfway through the blessing because they held her on her back.

The lovely family after church. No, I didn't even try to get the girls to smile. Still a cute picture though.

The babe with Grandpa Morty.
It was a nice Sunday. Kyle's patents and sister (with her family) were here too. Nine children running around the house. Haha. Awesome.
DDoG:
Phoebe. She is a wonderful addition to our family.

Sweet! I love baby blessings. :)
ReplyDelete