Cabin

So, Jeff's family has a cabin, and we went up this week for Pioneer Day (a holiday only celebrated in Utah and some parts of Idaho). Ki and Jeffrey and I went up along with Jeff's patents and Emily and Matt. There was also extended family of Jeff's there. Jeff couldn't go because he had a work conference. Sad day. But besides Jeff not being able to come, it was a fun little trip.


Jeffrey ready for a walk.


Auntie Em and Jeffrey with some mules.


Auntie Em and Jeffrey with some piggies.


Went on a short hike. It's like you are standing on top of the world. The sky is really big.


Big sky.


Jeffrey playing with the cabin's Mr. Potato Head.


One of my favorites of Kira and Jeffrey.

In other news, today we helped Kels and Simon move. They officially have no furniture (okay, I lie; they have a table and chairs they are trying to sell). Or anything else, but stuff they are taking to England. Crazy.

So yep. It's been a pretty good trip.

DDoG:
My practicalness. Sometimes I feel like it saves my life. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts