Joseph
Joseph's birthday is tomorrow! He'll be 20!! The old geez. Haha. He came up for the weekend and we celebrated his birthday. I made chicken pot pie and spice cake with cream cheese frosting.

The cake.

Joseph blowing out the candles.
It was fun. Also, just because it will be his birthday, I'd like to say how awesome my brother is. I love him. We also have pretty similar tastes in movies and such, so I love going to the movies with him. Saturday we went and saw Monsters University (it was awesome). But anyway, Joseph is amazing.
Oh, and I did this yesterday:

Jeffrey. It's not perfect, but I really love how the color came out. Copics are the best.
Here is the reference pic:

So stinking cute. This kid kills me.
DDoG:
Joseph

The cake.

Joseph blowing out the candles.
It was fun. Also, just because it will be his birthday, I'd like to say how awesome my brother is. I love him. We also have pretty similar tastes in movies and such, so I love going to the movies with him. Saturday we went and saw Monsters University (it was awesome). But anyway, Joseph is amazing.
Oh, and I did this yesterday:

Jeffrey. It's not perfect, but I really love how the color came out. Copics are the best.
Here is the reference pic:

So stinking cute. This kid kills me.
DDoG:
Joseph

Yay for birthdays! And cute little nephew. Can't get much cuter than that!
ReplyDelete