Births

Today is my wonderful father's birthday. He turns 66! He is awesome and I love him.


Cake I made him. It was ridiculously chocolatey.


Blowing out the candles. Six for the number of decades and six for the number of years he is.


He also got the best birthday gift ever.

A new granddaughter.

That's right, baby Eve Kathleen McDonald was born today at 8:40 am. She weighs 7lbs 10oz and is 20 in long. She has lots of hair. And is adorable.


Brand new to this world.


Here she is all cleaned up.


So cute. Cannot get over the cuteness that is Eve. Love her.

DDoG:
My dad and my new niece and that the mom and baby are both healthy and doing well.

Comments

  1. So cute!!! Congratulations!
    If I lived closer I'd go drop off a large bottle of IBC Root Beer on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Eve is lucky to share her birthday with your dad! Very special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts