Perfect
I am in California for Christmas this year. We are staying at Becky and Kyle's place. And I just have this to say: the weather is PERFECT. It is warm, hot almost, and it is wonderful. Seriously, I love snow as much as the next person, but getting away from below freezing temperatures is never a bad thing in my mind. I am not sad at all about not having a white Christmas.
Other things that are perfect in my life:
Driving down to Cali with three other drivers. I only had to drive for about two hours. Awesome. And because we had no babies, it only took us 9 1/2 hours. Amazing.
Homemade fudge. Nothing is not perfect about this.
Getting to see Sarah and Matt. That was a fun surprise.
My nieces and nephew. I cannot get over their cuteness (well, according to Jeffrey, he is not cute, he is a tough guy). I want to be around them all the time.
Good food. It's like a gourmet meal every night. And Jeff made his pancakes today which were, as always, delicious.
Pinochle.
Christmas is only two days away now. I am so excited. I hope you all are also having a perfect holiday full of family, friends, and good food.
Oh, and just because it's in the holiday spirit.

This is what Boise looks like right now.

I will admit it is pretty.

Oh and this. It is a Christmas tree made from books. I think I am in love. Perfect.
DDoG:
Everything. Just, everything.
Other things that are perfect in my life:
Driving down to Cali with three other drivers. I only had to drive for about two hours. Awesome. And because we had no babies, it only took us 9 1/2 hours. Amazing.
Homemade fudge. Nothing is not perfect about this.
Getting to see Sarah and Matt. That was a fun surprise.
My nieces and nephew. I cannot get over their cuteness (well, according to Jeffrey, he is not cute, he is a tough guy). I want to be around them all the time.
Good food. It's like a gourmet meal every night. And Jeff made his pancakes today which were, as always, delicious.
Pinochle.
Christmas is only two days away now. I am so excited. I hope you all are also having a perfect holiday full of family, friends, and good food.
Oh, and just because it's in the holiday spirit.

This is what Boise looks like right now.

I will admit it is pretty.

Oh and this. It is a Christmas tree made from books. I think I am in love. Perfect.
DDoG:
Everything. Just, everything.

It was a perfect 18 hours or so that I got to spend in Redlands. :)
ReplyDelete