Avengers
I love the Avengers.
I have watched the movie three times in the past three days. It's just so good, and I love all the characters.
Seriously.

You have Iron Man, who although sometimes obnoxious, is mostly awesome.

Captain America, or Cap as his friends like to call him. He's just a good guy and adorable. How can you not love him? Plus, he's kind of the dad of the group.

The Hulk. Bruce Banner. How can you not feel for this man? Maybe of you are heartless and evil. Also, Mark Ruffalo is fantastic as Bruce Banner. He is my favorite Bruce Banner.

Oh, Thor. I love the way he speaks, and when he's happy he is so happy.

Black Widow. Can hold her own against a bunch of super powered heroes, and the only woman in a group of men. She's awesome.

And last, but most definitely not least, my most favorite Avenger, Hawkeye. I have loved Hawkeye since I watched the Avengers cartoon as a kid. I always love the normal people that are a part of superhero groups. Plus, he's played by Jeremy Runner, who I love.
You know what I am really excited about? The next Avengers movie is coming out in a year! And Wanda and Pietro are going to be in it! They are Magneto's children, both mutants. And Ultron is going to be the bad guy which doesn't really make sense because he was created by Hank Pym (Ant-man) who isn't in the movie. Although, they are making an Ant-man movie, but it won't be out until after Avengers 2. Of course, it also means that the Vision will probably be in Avengers 3 because he was made by Ultron and he gets together with Wonda. I love the Vision, too. All in all, I'm super excited about the Avengers right now.
Well, this has been a majorly geeky ramble. Hope you all enjoyed.
Okay, so I forgot to do this last week, but my weigh in for this week is 4.4 lbs. Say what!
DDoG:
That you all still read my really geeky posts about things I have already talked about.
I have watched the movie three times in the past three days. It's just so good, and I love all the characters.
Seriously.

You have Iron Man, who although sometimes obnoxious, is mostly awesome.

Captain America, or Cap as his friends like to call him. He's just a good guy and adorable. How can you not love him? Plus, he's kind of the dad of the group.

The Hulk. Bruce Banner. How can you not feel for this man? Maybe of you are heartless and evil. Also, Mark Ruffalo is fantastic as Bruce Banner. He is my favorite Bruce Banner.

Oh, Thor. I love the way he speaks, and when he's happy he is so happy.

Black Widow. Can hold her own against a bunch of super powered heroes, and the only woman in a group of men. She's awesome.

And last, but most definitely not least, my most favorite Avenger, Hawkeye. I have loved Hawkeye since I watched the Avengers cartoon as a kid. I always love the normal people that are a part of superhero groups. Plus, he's played by Jeremy Runner, who I love.
You know what I am really excited about? The next Avengers movie is coming out in a year! And Wanda and Pietro are going to be in it! They are Magneto's children, both mutants. And Ultron is going to be the bad guy which doesn't really make sense because he was created by Hank Pym (Ant-man) who isn't in the movie. Although, they are making an Ant-man movie, but it won't be out until after Avengers 2. Of course, it also means that the Vision will probably be in Avengers 3 because he was made by Ultron and he gets together with Wonda. I love the Vision, too. All in all, I'm super excited about the Avengers right now.
Well, this has been a majorly geeky ramble. Hope you all enjoyed.
Okay, so I forgot to do this last week, but my weigh in for this week is 4.4 lbs. Say what!
DDoG:
That you all still read my really geeky posts about things I have already talked about.

Who doesn't love the Avengers? I want to see Appa in one of your upcoming posts though. I'm not even sure how big he is.
ReplyDelete