Relax
Hahaha. I totally forgot to post this. Whoops. My b. Enjoy.
Driving back from a trip down to Utah with Kelsey right now. It was a really relaxed and chill trip. I ate too much, but that's okay. I also got to spend time with two of the cutest kids ever.

This is Jeffrey's tough guy face. It is awesome.

Evie being a comedian. Actually, I do not know how she felt about us putty those ridiculous glasses on her, but the result is hilarious.
Okay, now time for more normal pictures of the babes.

Look at her rolls! She is so cubby and adorable, I just want to squeeze her. Eve is beyond cute.

Okay, so there were no normal pictures of Jeffrey because he is a giant goof ball. Yes, that is an Appa stuffed animal on his head.
We had really nice weather while we were in Utah. Kate and I sunbathed for a bit yesterday. I got a little pink on my cheeks. It was glorious!

This was the sky. Talk about blue. Haha.

Also, Timp was looking lovely. I will hopefully be hiking this in August. Should be fun.
Oh, Jeff and I introduced Kira to Independence Day. She had never seen it! We were bother shocked at this and had to fix it. It is a fantastic movie. Love it. Kira loved it too. I mean, who doesn't?
Anyway, it was a fun, super chill trip. Now we are headed home to have a last dinner with Joseph before he leaves us to go to California. I am a little upset about it, but it will be good for him, so I guess it's okay.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
DDoG:
Spending time with family.
Driving back from a trip down to Utah with Kelsey right now. It was a really relaxed and chill trip. I ate too much, but that's okay. I also got to spend time with two of the cutest kids ever.

This is Jeffrey's tough guy face. It is awesome.

Evie being a comedian. Actually, I do not know how she felt about us putty those ridiculous glasses on her, but the result is hilarious.
Okay, now time for more normal pictures of the babes.

Look at her rolls! She is so cubby and adorable, I just want to squeeze her. Eve is beyond cute.

Okay, so there were no normal pictures of Jeffrey because he is a giant goof ball. Yes, that is an Appa stuffed animal on his head.
We had really nice weather while we were in Utah. Kate and I sunbathed for a bit yesterday. I got a little pink on my cheeks. It was glorious!

This was the sky. Talk about blue. Haha.

Also, Timp was looking lovely. I will hopefully be hiking this in August. Should be fun.
Oh, Jeff and I introduced Kira to Independence Day. She had never seen it! We were bother shocked at this and had to fix it. It is a fantastic movie. Love it. Kira loved it too. I mean, who doesn't?
Anyway, it was a fun, super chill trip. Now we are headed home to have a last dinner with Joseph before he leaves us to go to California. I am a little upset about it, but it will be good for him, so I guess it's okay.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
DDoG:
Spending time with family.

Loved this. I should try to be in Utah in August to hike Timp with you all!
ReplyDelete