Cuteness Abounds
Seriously. Kira and Katelyn came up this past week with their babies. It was a so fun. My nieces and nephew are the cutest ever and just to prove that fact here are some pictures.
Jeffrey and B looking adorable and happy.
Evie and B looking adorable and kind of terrified.
Baby B. I love her face so much. She always looks at least a little bit surprised.
Jeffrey eating my favorite food (sopita) and loving it. He had three bowls. But then, it is the most delicious thing in the world.
B looking tiny on the recliner. Sometimes I'm still amazed at how tiny she is (although she has gotten much bigger in reality).
Random. That's what I said when I was driving back to work after dropping Annabelle off at school. There were actually two hot air balloons going up. I have no idea what was going on. Hot air balloon day? We may never know.
Friday morning we went to the park, and of course it was the only morning that was chilly. Mostly because of wind.
B was not happy about it. She just kind of clung to Kate and looked unhappy.
Evie loves the swings. She just chilled here the entire time at the park.
Evie loving it. She is SO cute!
I do not know why I have no pictures of Jeffrey at the park. Probably because he was running around or something.
I do have this though.
Jeffrey looking relaxed as he watched football. The life, right?
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...
Super Baby!!! My mom is insane and loves to buy crazy awesome stuff for her grandbabies. Haha. We actually went to Target for baby food and came back with gifts for ALL the grandbabies.
The cute little cap. Also, there is a ton of glitter on this costume, and poor B was covered in it for the rest of the day.
She was watching TV. Katelyn was not happy. Haha.
That's all the pictures of the babies. I miss them already. I wish I could teleport. It would make life so much better.
A family of quills we saw in our backyard. So cute.
Last night my mom and I went to Savers because they had everything 25% off, and blue tags were 50% off. My mom got a bunch of awesome stuff.
My favorite thing she got. The skirt looks so awesome on her. My mom is smokin'! Haha.
So, that's the haps.
Also, Happy Birthday to my awesome friend Melody! We were freshman roomies and are still friends. Which I love because she is amazing. Oh my gosh, we've known each other almost ten years. I find that crazy. Haha.
DDoG:
The fact that even though my family feels far away, they are in fact close enough to visit fairly often. Love it.
Jeffrey and B looking adorable and happy.
Evie and B looking adorable and kind of terrified.
Baby B. I love her face so much. She always looks at least a little bit surprised.
Jeffrey eating my favorite food (sopita) and loving it. He had three bowls. But then, it is the most delicious thing in the world.
B looking tiny on the recliner. Sometimes I'm still amazed at how tiny she is (although she has gotten much bigger in reality).
Random. That's what I said when I was driving back to work after dropping Annabelle off at school. There were actually two hot air balloons going up. I have no idea what was going on. Hot air balloon day? We may never know.
Friday morning we went to the park, and of course it was the only morning that was chilly. Mostly because of wind.
B was not happy about it. She just kind of clung to Kate and looked unhappy.
Evie loves the swings. She just chilled here the entire time at the park.
Evie loving it. She is SO cute!
I do not know why I have no pictures of Jeffrey at the park. Probably because he was running around or something.
I do have this though.
Jeffrey looking relaxed as he watched football. The life, right?
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...
Super Baby!!! My mom is insane and loves to buy crazy awesome stuff for her grandbabies. Haha. We actually went to Target for baby food and came back with gifts for ALL the grandbabies.
The cute little cap. Also, there is a ton of glitter on this costume, and poor B was covered in it for the rest of the day.
She was watching TV. Katelyn was not happy. Haha.
That's all the pictures of the babies. I miss them already. I wish I could teleport. It would make life so much better.
A family of quills we saw in our backyard. So cute.
Last night my mom and I went to Savers because they had everything 25% off, and blue tags were 50% off. My mom got a bunch of awesome stuff.
My favorite thing she got. The skirt looks so awesome on her. My mom is smokin'! Haha.
So, that's the haps.
Also, Happy Birthday to my awesome friend Melody! We were freshman roomies and are still friends. Which I love because she is amazing. Oh my gosh, we've known each other almost ten years. I find that crazy. Haha.
DDoG:
The fact that even though my family feels far away, they are in fact close enough to visit fairly often. Love it.

i love all the pics
ReplyDeleteMom is looking smokin' these days. Dressing your truth works! I am sad I wasn't in Boise to hang out with all you fools... looks like it was fun!
ReplyDelete