Shopping and Star Wars

It's time for another exciting post of "Things Rachael found while shopping at Target." (I might make this a regular thing because I know you all love it.)

 Giant Chewbacca toy. So awesome.
 Size comparison. I know it looks like Carlee isn't having fun, but she totally is. She's hanging out with Chewie, what could be more fun?
 Giant toy x-wing. It was like twice the size of the Chewbacca toy. It's amazing.
 While I was walking through the Halloween stuff, I turned the corner and saw this. Christmas stuff is already being sold. Crazy stores.
 Awesome Wonder Woman thermos that I want to drink hot chocolate from all the time.
Ninja Turtle water bottle. By the way, the second season final of TMNT was awesome. Season 3 starts this week, and I can hardly wait!
 Snack cup. Ridiculous and genius. If it was character themed I would totally buy one.
Guys! I want this so bad. It's like Rick Riordan's version of Edith Hamilton's Mythology. And the artwork is so beautiful. So amazing. 

Changing gears.

Here are some awesome pictures of my mom when she was about four. I figure this will be my family history work for the day. 
 She's the one standing in the middle.
 On the right, grabbing her foot.

So, I didn't post this picture from when my sisters visited because I didn't see it but it leads into my next topic.
Jeffrey with my toy x-wing. Training him young. I've already got him loving TMNT and superheroes. I need to get started on the Star Wars love. 

I'm super excited for Episode VII!!! Next year, guys! Next year!
Saw this and laughed. So funny. I also keep telling myself the the new movie can't be worse than Episodes I and II. 

I started watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Netflix. I didn't want to because Anakin Skywalker, but it kept popping up on my "Suggestions for You" list (because I maybe watch a lot of cartoons on Netflix). So, how do I feel about the show? I love and hate it. Why? because it's awesome, but it makes me really sad. Episode III is way more heartbreaking now that I am watching this show. The clones are awesome. I love them. Rex is one of my favorites. And Echo and Fives. Also, Anakin is way less annoying in the show than the movies. He is not as whiny, and he has a padawan who I really like (her name is Ahsoka, but Ani calls her Snips, which I find adorable). Of course, this makes his betrayal of the Jedi even worse. You get to see him working with all these Jedi that you know in the end he's going to help kill. I can't handle it. Oh, but I still think Anakin and Padme are the worst couple in the history of fiction. Ugh, so bad even in the cartoon. 

I'm kind of in love with all the kids in the show too. They are so adorable, I want to adopt all of them. There was one episode with a little Twi'Lek girl. So cute, I drew a picture of her. (Kind of, it was more a quick sketch that I inked and colored).
She makes friends with two clone troopers, and it's adorable. Oh my gosh, so cute. I just want to draw a bunch of baby Star Wars characters. Even baby Hutts are cute. Seriously, they had Jabba's baby on the show, and it was so cute. How can a baby slug like creature be cute? I don't know, but it was. 

Oh, and in every episode someone says, "I have a bad feeling about this." Cracks me up everytime. That's actually something I really enjoy about the show. There are a lot of things that only Star Wars nerds would notice or care about. Haha. Love being a Star Wars nerd. 

DDoG:
Things that make me happy. Which is actually quite a long list. Which is nice.  


Comments

Popular Posts