Happiness and Halloween

First things first.

I gave myself a haircut last night, and I love it. I am going to post a picture, and a lot of you will think that it pretty much looks the same as it did. Which is fine. But the exciting thing about this is the fact the I will never have to go and pay some to cut my hair again. It make me really happy.
Also, I think I look pretty awesome in this picture. Which I took with my new phone. I got rid of my iphone (so sad) because service was too expensive and switched over to Republic Wireless. My plan is $10 a month so much cheaper than Verizon. But I do like my new phone. 

Today at church I taught the first lesson to an investigator and less active member. One of the boys in my class, Talon, brought his friends to church, and because I had no one in my class (everyone was at a missionary farewell), and Gospel Essentials was doing temple work and family history, he asked if they could come into my class. I, of course, was totally down with that and taught the first lesson. Talon's nonmember friend set up an appointment with the missionaries after class. It was an awesome Sunday. Talon came up to me after and said it was probably a blessing that no one showed up, and I have to agree. 

Halloween is this week!!! Yay! I love halloween so much. Seriously. I wish I could still go trick-or-treating though. I never understood not going once you got into high school. I kept trick-or-treating until I finished high school. I would have done it in college, but no one would go with me, and it is one thing that should be done with other people. I'd do it now, if I thought I would get any candy. One of the reasons I want to have kids is so I can take them trick-or-treating. 

I am going to be dressing up as Jubilee from X-men. Here is a picture for those of you who are not as nerdy as I am. 
She's the one with the awesome yellow coat. Haha. Although I will be wearing black cargo pants instead of jean shorts. Also, she is bestest friends with Wolverine which makes her one of the coolest comic book characters ever. I have a yellow coat but I need to get some matching fabric, so I can make it longer. I love halloween. It's so much fun. 

I will be doing pumpkin carving this week, so get excited for that. Haha. Last year, I did not post my pumpkin pictures because I was embarrassed by the awfulness that was my pumpkin last year. This year will be better. So excited!!

DDoG:
Teaching the gospel to someone hearing it for the first time. There is not much else that is better than that. 




Comments

  1. I can't wait to see your pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your haircut looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts