Oh yeah, it hasn't been a month. Haha. Genius.
So this weekend Kira, Becky, Jeff, Kyle, and Kylie came up to visit. That always makes for an exciting time. Mom and Dad took Becky and Kylie to this rodeo. Haha. So it turns out this rodeo is the lamest thing ever. There were like five other people there and all they watched was the mutton busting. Luckily I opted out of the hour drive there and back.
And of course whenever Jeff comes to town, pinochle is played. Best game ever. We stayed up until 4 am Saturday/Sunday. Haha. If you've never played pinochle, you should learn and then become addicted. It's amazing. Although it could be a bad thing... but I don't think so. Pretty sure I found true happiness the first time I played it. Haha.
Becky is staying for an extra week. Woot. Although I go back to school this Wednesday. ahh. Crazy, yet exciting. I'm looking forward to going back. It should be a good semester. I'm excited for my classes. They will be awesome. Plus I'll be done every day by one. Wonderful. I'm really excited for my 19th century art class. It's with Brother Toone, so it should be good. Love it.
So this weekend Kira, Becky, Jeff, Kyle, and Kylie came up to visit. That always makes for an exciting time. Mom and Dad took Becky and Kylie to this rodeo. Haha. So it turns out this rodeo is the lamest thing ever. There were like five other people there and all they watched was the mutton busting. Luckily I opted out of the hour drive there and back.
And of course whenever Jeff comes to town, pinochle is played. Best game ever. We stayed up until 4 am Saturday/Sunday. Haha. If you've never played pinochle, you should learn and then become addicted. It's amazing. Although it could be a bad thing... but I don't think so. Pretty sure I found true happiness the first time I played it. Haha.
Becky is staying for an extra week. Woot. Although I go back to school this Wednesday. ahh. Crazy, yet exciting. I'm looking forward to going back. It should be a good semester. I'm excited for my classes. They will be awesome. Plus I'll be done every day by one. Wonderful. I'm really excited for my 19th century art class. It's with Brother Toone, so it should be good. Love it.

Comments
Post a Comment