So I think someone stole my books that I ordered for school. I ordered them from amazon.com and had them delivered to my apartment in Rexburg. So I get here and there is no package, I checked online and it was delivered the 7th. I got here the 8th. So I ask my roommates if they have seen a package for me, and they all say no. Then I go to my managers office and ask her if she's seen a package. Another no. So I check online to make sure I put in the right address and apartment number. Yes I did. So then I go to my neighbors and ask them if they have seen any packages for a Rachael Mortensen. Nope, they all say no. So it was delivered and left on my doorstep, and some jerk came along and stole it. Who steals packages off doorsteps. It was two books in Spanish. Freakin' retarded. Also my financial aid hasn't come in. I need to go tomorrow and check it out. I seriously hate my life right now. Stupid books and retarded people who steal them. Augh. Now I will have to go and buy new freakin' books. So dumb. Augh. Now I have to go do stupid homework with books I don't have. Yeah, we can see how that is going to work.
On the up side I think I'm going to really like my Tuesday/Thursday classes. I have two teachers I've had before and I like both of them. For my humanities class I get to analyze Star Wars: Episode III and talk about how it's a Greek tragedy. And 19th Century art is with Brother Toone, who I love so it will be good. Then I have Chinese Culture which at the least will be very interesting. My life does not completely suck. Yay.
On the up side I think I'm going to really like my Tuesday/Thursday classes. I have two teachers I've had before and I like both of them. For my humanities class I get to analyze Star Wars: Episode III and talk about how it's a Greek tragedy. And 19th Century art is with Brother Toone, who I love so it will be good. Then I have Chinese Culture which at the least will be very interesting. My life does not completely suck. Yay.

Comments
Post a Comment