So I've recovered from my insanity attack. I am only taking 17 credits (not 20) because I found out that I was taking a class I didn't need. Thank goodness!
This week I re-read Percy Jackson and the Olympians (such good books, if you haven't read them, you should). And (I'm really excited about this) Rick Riordan, who wrote Percy Jackson, is doing a sequel series!! I got to read the first two chapters of the new book, and I am ridiculously excited. I don't know if a 23 year old should be this excited about a children's book, but I am. Woot. It come out October 12 this year. My life is complete. Okay, not really, but it's pretty freakin' fantastic! So that's what I'll be doing October 12. I'll totally be skipping doing my homework. Oh well, the sacrifices I make for a good book. Haha.
This week I re-read Percy Jackson and the Olympians (such good books, if you haven't read them, you should). And (I'm really excited about this) Rick Riordan, who wrote Percy Jackson, is doing a sequel series!! I got to read the first two chapters of the new book, and I am ridiculously excited. I don't know if a 23 year old should be this excited about a children's book, but I am. Woot. It come out October 12 this year. My life is complete. Okay, not really, but it's pretty freakin' fantastic! So that's what I'll be doing October 12. I'll totally be skipping doing my homework. Oh well, the sacrifices I make for a good book. Haha.

Comments
Post a Comment