Awesome.
So, pretty much I have the coolest friends ever. Incredibly sneaky friends but still very awesome. I walked out to my car to take Heidi to the store, and I find a bunch of balloons and a bag of peanut butter m&m's in my car. I will put up pictures tomorrow. I didn't take any when I first saw it. But yeah, I couldn't figure out who did it. I called a million (okay like 5) people, and I didn't figure it out until I talked to Leo and Sarah in person because they are horrible liars. Which I am fine with.
Also, I decorated (kinda) my room. Mostly I just put up some sketches from my sketchbook and some pictures from my field trip to Utah. Oh and a bumper sticker from Laura, which is awesome.


So, that is what my room now looks like. It will hopefully get more color soon. Although I did put up the m&m bag from the surprise today. So yes, it has been a lot better past two days than the week I had before. Makes me happy. Also, I was supposed to present today and it got pushed back because some boy thought he was supposed to present, which was fine with me because I really didn't want to. Yay! Little tender mercy from Heavenly Father.
I am thankful...
for Leo and Sarah
for balloons and m&m's
for Scott, who always can make me laugh
for Heidi, who brings randomness into my life that wouldn't otherwise exist
for awesome, amazing, spectacular, wonderful parents, who are too good to me.
Also, I decorated (kinda) my room. Mostly I just put up some sketches from my sketchbook and some pictures from my field trip to Utah. Oh and a bumper sticker from Laura, which is awesome.
So, that is what my room now looks like. It will hopefully get more color soon. Although I did put up the m&m bag from the surprise today. So yes, it has been a lot better past two days than the week I had before. Makes me happy. Also, I was supposed to present today and it got pushed back because some boy thought he was supposed to present, which was fine with me because I really didn't want to. Yay! Little tender mercy from Heavenly Father.
I am thankful...
for Leo and Sarah
for balloons and m&m's
for Scott, who always can make me laugh
for Heidi, who brings randomness into my life that wouldn't otherwise exist
for awesome, amazing, spectacular, wonderful parents, who are too good to me.

Comments
Post a Comment