It's been too long.

I realized I said I was going to put up some pictures of my car and never did. So I am going tondo that now and also put up some other pictures I have taken since my last post.






So this is were I put all the balloons because they were in the front seat at first, but that can cause problems while driving. Haha. Sarah and Leo are awesome.



The snow has mostly melted now, but this was Rexburg's first really good snow fall. So cold, yet so pretty.


















This is Leo stuffing a whole cupcake in his mouth and having a "normal" face. He hasn't chewed or swallowed at all, so it is kind of impressive.



Celeste wore this sweatshirt every day for a while.




Scott wearing the same sweatshirt (as in Celeste's sweatshirt). He walked over to our place with no coat because he's crazy.



Oh, and this is the story of my life.



I started sleeping under my bed in the little cubbyhole that is there. So cozy.




And I want one of these, but in shirt form.

And I am grateful...
for Celeste and Grace and their awesomeness
for hot chocolate and it's many flavors
for music because it always makes me feel better when life stinks sometimes, or when it doesn't

Love you all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts