This is Halloween...

So, yesterday was Halloween. It was actually a pretty chill day. I didn't dress up. Yes, I know a very sad truth. (I was kind of just too lazy to actually dress up again.) We had FHE which consisted of a lesson and fire circle. That was fun. I love fires. Also, we have a new guy in our FHE group, Luke. And yes, I want to make that joke every time I say his name. After that we had Leo, Scott, Cameron, and Sarah over for a movie. We watched Rear Window, my favorite Hitchcock movie.

Okay, I obviously started this then totally forgot about and know it's three days later. After the movie we played games. The end. Like I said a pretty chill halloween.

Today I don't feel like going to school so I won't. I know, I know. It's bad but I couldn't really care less at the moment. The only sad thing is I won't see Krystle, aka one of the most awesome people ever. I will be going to my one class because we have a music quiz. Blah. Is it bad I'm thinking of just taking a zero cause I don't want to go? Story of my life this semester. I need more motivation to do things. Will someone give me theirs? I actually haven't really gotten out of bed today. But I've been awake since 9. Dude, I'm such a bum. Yet I feel like I could just stay here the rest of my life. Bad day. However, I don't know how this could not not make you a person happy:



Yes. It is the best picture you have ever seen in your entire life. So awesome.

Or this makes me laugh hysterically every time:


Yep. That's what I have done the past day and a half. This is what happens when you are having not the best days. Oh and I also have been listening to Snow Patrol's Casing Cars and John Mayer's Gravity over and over again. I can't seem to want to listen to anything else.

Well, that's my life. Sorry this is kind of depressing. But seriously that YouTube video will make you laugh. I promise.

Comments

  1. I have days like this all the time. Or at least I feel like I could. I don't think my boys would like me very much if I did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But our date tonight....:D i love you so much! don't make me come up there and whip you butt out of bed! Actually, do make me. i miss you too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts