Digital Drawings

So, I got this new app for drawing. I like it a lot, but I'm pretty sure, that if I ever want to do something really good, I'm going to have to read up on a lot of the features. Find a tutorial or something. But, I have done two drawings. I thought I should share.



It's a cute, little monster. A sad, cute, little monster. This was easy. It was more for fun and kind of getting the feel for the app.



This one took longer. I'm not super pleased with it, but I really didn't want to do anything more with it. The neck/chin area bugs me. So just ignore that. Haha. I do like the background. Is it sad that my favorite part is the very empty and boring background? Maybe I should work on this some more... ("Some more of what? I haven't had anything yet.")

Oh, and just because I can.



Jeffrey getting into the pantry.



Jeffrey stiffing...something...into his mouth.



Jeffrey on the move. Cutest nephew ever!

Oh, and for fun.



I love the creme filled Cadbury eggs. They are my favorite Easter candy.

Have a stupendous day (week, hour, month, etc.)!

Comments

  1. Those pics of Jeffrey are awesome!! He looks like such a little angel... then he gets into crazy mischief! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts