New Desk!

Yesterday my new desk came in! Yay! I put it together and here is what it looks like:



With the top down.



With the top up.

I'm really excited because I've been feeling that I need to start working on my art again, but I didn't really have a space for it. The desk is perfect though because it tilts and has a glass top, so I can turn it into a light table if I want which is useful to an artist. This means I will hopefully be creating things like this again:



And this:



The first one is a charcoal reproduction of Girl with a Pearl Earring by Vermeer, and the second one is a page out of the Book of the Dead from Egypt.

Also, I decided to post the 4 minute workout here! Yes, I know you all love me. Haha.

0:00 Squat Thrusts
0:20 Rest
0:30 Mountain Climbers
0:50 Rest
1:00 High Knees
1:20 Rest
1:30 Jumping Jacks
1:50 Rest
2:00 Squat Thrusts
2:20 Rest
2:30 Mountain Climbers
2:50 Rest
3:00 High Knees
3:20 Rest
3:30 Jumping Jacks
3:50 Rest
4:00 Done!

Enjoy. It's a bit of a beast, but nice because it's only four minutes. Haha. Oh, and grok means to understand thoroughly and intuitively or to communicate sympathetically. Just in case you were wondering.



This cracked me up. Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts