Sitting in the Airport
So, I am on my way to New York! Right now I am sitting in the Chicago airport and it's lots of fun. Haha. I have a three hour layover here. I'm so excited about that. But what can you do when you want to get cheaper tickets.

This is my view. And my other view.

Looks like an airport. Shocker I know. Let's not get too excited. Actually, I have stressful memories from this airport. The first time I flew alone (I was about 15-16), I went through Chicago. My first plane was late and so I'm running through this giant airport (it's too big), and when I finally reach my gate the door is already closed. I'm about to burst into tears as I go up to the people in charge of the gate, and they're like, "Oh, it's okay. You can still get one." So in the end it all was fine, but I was kind of terrified I'd be stuck in Chicago for a bit. Haha. I'm still a bit nervous about things like that actually. This is only like the third time I've flown on my own.
Besides my super exciting trip, I also got to see Ki, Jeff and Kels this week. Oh, and this little guy.

He is way to cute. So here's another.

His hair is out of control in this one. And it's a bit blurry, but the little munchkin wouldn't stay still. But he was smiling, so you know. You win some, you lose some. I went to help put all the invites together for Kelsey and Simon's wedding. Woot. Here is the cute couple.

Precious, right? Haha.
So that is my exciting life. I might be updating more this week, mostly 'cause I will have not boring stuff to talk about. Unless you find museums boring... In which case we need to talk because you have problems. Museums are awesome! Yay. So, that's all.
DDoG:
There will actually be more than one of these because I totally forgot to do my last two posts. I know, I know, it's horrible of me.
Family. Have I told you all that I have the most awesome family ever? Seriously, my family is so amazing I can't even tell you. Thinking about them is one of the few things that can cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
Timothy Zahn. He is a author that I love. One reason is because he kind of made Star Wars books what they are. He wrote the first real big book trilogy. It's actually not one of my favorites, but he helped make Star Wars even more awesome. Also, he wrote one of my all time favorite young adult series. It's called the Dragonback series and it is awesome. I only own the first two (there are six), so if anyone is ever needed a gift idea , you know, that would be good to get another book in the series. The third one is actually my favorite, Dragon and Slave. So good. That and I love the cover art, but that really doesn't have to do with Timothy Zahn.
No fear of flying in airplanes. So, I have this really big fear of heights. I don't even like standing on chairs. Walking across bridges also freaks me out and balconies. However, planes do not, and I even love looking out the windows of airplanes and seeing everything so small. I wonder if that is normal; I feel like those two fears should coincide. Anyway, I'm grateful that I'm not afraid Because it's fun to look out of airplane windows.

This is my view. And my other view.

Looks like an airport. Shocker I know. Let's not get too excited. Actually, I have stressful memories from this airport. The first time I flew alone (I was about 15-16), I went through Chicago. My first plane was late and so I'm running through this giant airport (it's too big), and when I finally reach my gate the door is already closed. I'm about to burst into tears as I go up to the people in charge of the gate, and they're like, "Oh, it's okay. You can still get one." So in the end it all was fine, but I was kind of terrified I'd be stuck in Chicago for a bit. Haha. I'm still a bit nervous about things like that actually. This is only like the third time I've flown on my own.
Besides my super exciting trip, I also got to see Ki, Jeff and Kels this week. Oh, and this little guy.

He is way to cute. So here's another.

His hair is out of control in this one. And it's a bit blurry, but the little munchkin wouldn't stay still. But he was smiling, so you know. You win some, you lose some. I went to help put all the invites together for Kelsey and Simon's wedding. Woot. Here is the cute couple.

Precious, right? Haha.
So that is my exciting life. I might be updating more this week, mostly 'cause I will have not boring stuff to talk about. Unless you find museums boring... In which case we need to talk because you have problems. Museums are awesome! Yay. So, that's all.
DDoG:
There will actually be more than one of these because I totally forgot to do my last two posts. I know, I know, it's horrible of me.
Family. Have I told you all that I have the most awesome family ever? Seriously, my family is so amazing I can't even tell you. Thinking about them is one of the few things that can cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
Timothy Zahn. He is a author that I love. One reason is because he kind of made Star Wars books what they are. He wrote the first real big book trilogy. It's actually not one of my favorites, but he helped make Star Wars even more awesome. Also, he wrote one of my all time favorite young adult series. It's called the Dragonback series and it is awesome. I only own the first two (there are six), so if anyone is ever needed a gift idea , you know, that would be good to get another book in the series. The third one is actually my favorite, Dragon and Slave. So good. That and I love the cover art, but that really doesn't have to do with Timothy Zahn.
No fear of flying in airplanes. So, I have this really big fear of heights. I don't even like standing on chairs. Walking across bridges also freaks me out and balconies. However, planes do not, and I even love looking out the windows of airplanes and seeing everything so small. I wonder if that is normal; I feel like those two fears should coincide. Anyway, I'm grateful that I'm not afraid Because it's fun to look out of airplane windows.

Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love flying. Totally understand you there.
ReplyDeleteRachael I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw it on your facebook. Sneaky sneaky. Now I can stalk you, which is good because I missed you and wondered how you were doing. Have fun in New York! And I think your family is awesome too. I got an invitation for Kelsey's wedding! Very exciting!
ReplyDelete