100th Blog Post
So, this is my hundredth post. How exciting. It's also why it's taken me so long to actually do this post because I wanted it to be awesome. But then I realized, all my posts are awesome. Hahaha. Actually, I just figured you all would probably read it regardless of the awesomeness level.
Anyway, the biggest news is this:





KATELYN IS FINALLY HOME!!!!! Woot. Woot. She got in Thursday night at 11:15. We thought we got there early, so everyone was not together when mom first started shouting,"She's here! She's here!" And we all came running. Thus the sign I made ended up like this:

Pretty sad. Hahaha. It is awesome having her home. We came down to Utah for General Conference weekend and the whole family (minus Kyle) was all together for the first time in a year and a half. I didn't get any pictures of that. Whoops.
We had Kelsey's bridal shower. Woot. She will be a married woman in a week and a half. Crazy. These are the only pictures I took.

Jeffrey and Maddie bonded at the bridal shower. They want to do what they other was doing.

Jeffrey wouldn't stay still for the picture. Punk.

Mads being adorable. And showing her belly.
It has been fun hanging out with the whole family again. Although, we were sitting (just the original fam, no in-laws or babies) in Kels's apartment, and our family looked really small. It was a little strange.
In other not as exciting news as weddings and homecomings, I have decided officially that I am moving to Seattle, WA at some point (soon). It's undecided exactly when I will be going, but I know I am supposed to go. So that is exciting, I guess. Haha.
I hope you all had a wondrous Conference weekend, and that you all learned lots. It was pretty awesome, but it seemed shorter than past Conferences.

Yes it is.
DDoG:
Everyone who reads my blog. Because honestly, if no one read it and no one made comments, I would not do it and there would be no record of my life anywhere. So thank you. You are the best.
Anyway, the biggest news is this:





KATELYN IS FINALLY HOME!!!!! Woot. Woot. She got in Thursday night at 11:15. We thought we got there early, so everyone was not together when mom first started shouting,"She's here! She's here!" And we all came running. Thus the sign I made ended up like this:

Pretty sad. Hahaha. It is awesome having her home. We came down to Utah for General Conference weekend and the whole family (minus Kyle) was all together for the first time in a year and a half. I didn't get any pictures of that. Whoops.
We had Kelsey's bridal shower. Woot. She will be a married woman in a week and a half. Crazy. These are the only pictures I took.

Jeffrey and Maddie bonded at the bridal shower. They want to do what they other was doing.

Jeffrey wouldn't stay still for the picture. Punk.

Mads being adorable. And showing her belly.
It has been fun hanging out with the whole family again. Although, we were sitting (just the original fam, no in-laws or babies) in Kels's apartment, and our family looked really small. It was a little strange.
In other not as exciting news as weddings and homecomings, I have decided officially that I am moving to Seattle, WA at some point (soon). It's undecided exactly when I will be going, but I know I am supposed to go. So that is exciting, I guess. Haha.
I hope you all had a wondrous Conference weekend, and that you all learned lots. It was pretty awesome, but it seemed shorter than past Conferences.

Yes it is.
DDoG:
Everyone who reads my blog. Because honestly, if no one read it and no one made comments, I would not do it and there would be no record of my life anywhere. So thank you. You are the best.

Seattle is awesome! I love Seattle. In the 8 times I've been there in the winter (I've only ever been in the winter) it never rained, and it was so warm (compared to Provo...). That is so exciting. Although if you ever want to live in the OTHER Washington (DC, that is) then you know who to call :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you and your sisters all served missions...you guys are awesome.
I am just so happy I finally found your blog! Yay!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops I thought I had double posted my comment and so deleted one of them. But turns out I just deleted the only one. Anyway, I was going to say that I love the last picture. I have the same epiphany sometimes, and it's a great feeling. :)
ReplyDeleteJason is from Seattle! If you need advice or want to know more about the area, give me a call, and you can talk with him! I've been there several times and love the area. We'd probably move out there too, except that the housing prices are terrible considering the amount most people make... :(
ReplyDeleteIt IS amazing to exist, isn't it?
PS. What does DDoG mean???
This post is magical - so many wonderful, exciting, momentous events! And I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the whole clan running to see Katelyn (sorry about your sign though). And my parents will be happy to hear that you are moving to their neck of the woods!
ReplyDelete