Trip Day 4

Today started off with me saying hello to this beautiful girl:


So cute. I can't get over her adorableness.


I also got to see these cuties too.

We played outside with the water table and baby pool, and by we I mean these ragamuffins:


The kids helped out by watering the grass for Kyle. Haha. Kira, Becky, and I hung out on a blanket half in the shade, half in the sun. I am trying to become not so white in this next week. We will see how that goes.


The babes came to join us after they got tired of the water. Maddie is copying Kylie's pose here.


Kylie and Mads played with each other's hair while Jeffrey looked on in boyish confusion.


He then tried to brush Kira's hair with a stick. He didn't want to be left out it seems.


I took a picture of Kylie, so of course she wanted to take a picture of me.


Maddie decided to join in which definitely improved that awesomeness of the picture.


After outside we came in, and the chillens watched Cars 2 (which all the adults now have memorized; Jeffrey loves it).


Jeffrey also kept putting his blanket over my face and tried to sit on my head. Lots of fun. For him. Haha.

We had tostadas for dinner, and they were delish.


Then it was bath and bed time for the little ones.

All in all a fantastic day.

DDoG:
Wonderful weather.

Comments

  1. You have such cute nieces and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, boyish confusion. I love it. That sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts